Pohala Lua Trifecta Oil Fern Mist
The Hawaiian martial art of Lua was initially conceived by the original pre-Tahitian inhabitants of the Hawaiian islands. Archaic Lua was all about the exchange and sharing of energy and energetic impulse. This practice enabled the ancients to truly feel, empathize, and council one another with purity.
In modern times the practice of Lua leans towards tactics for battle and war. For a true Lua practitioner could inflict sensation on their adversaries simply by directing energy.
‘Ohe Bamboo, the Native bamboo species of the Hawaiian Islands, has traditionally been associated with Lua. ‘Ohe is very masculine in energy and can be applied to incite aggressiveness, assertiveness, and endurance.
Palapalai Fern is the only energetically androgynous fern with equal parts masculine/feminine. This fern is resourceful to Lua as it creates the focus, durability, and consistency of the practice.
Ka’ape’ape Fern is incredibly tender and fluid and rules Grace. This fern is feminine and balances this Trifecta and allows the application of energy to be fluid in movement and to ensure a softness in the exchange.
- Smell is equally woody and floral, perfectly balanced
- Mist comes in a 4oz. aluminum spray bottle with mister and can be resourced as a body/face/linen/room or auric spray.
- This Oil is highly effective in promoting the ability to exchange, deliver, and inherit energy between humans and any other sentient being including cats, dogs, birds, horses, flora and fauna, fish, planets and stars and the Earth herself etc
- Beneficial to fisherman, hunters, and harvesters as it creates a clear dialogue as to ensure the harvest of animal/botanical is clean and in ceremony
- Obviously recommended to Lua practitioners and all others who seek to enhance empathy and practitioners looking to magnetize sensations and energetic downloads
- Extremely beneficial for medical doctors, surgeons, nurses and those in the medical/veterinary/psychiatric field and elsewhere who interact with patients seeking help and remedy
- Infused with pure organic Kukui Nut Oil
- This mist is made by steam distilling fresh botanical matter using a 5liter glass steam distiller resourcing water from sacred Wailuku River. Harvesting of water and botanicals is done so respectfully and in ceremony
- Small fraction of Laurel Leaf and Patchouli Oil added to strengthen fragrance.
Suggested Use: For holistic properties dab a drop on back of neck, the medulla area, this is known to be a portal of consciousness. Wear on both wrists as well. Do not exceed applying more than twice a day initially. Time of day/night is up to you.
For Practitioners: It is recommended to apply a small amount before working with clients. Dab on the Medulla area and the wrists. Lua Trifecta can also be used simply as a fragrance and you may apply topically anywhere on the body, but be mindful of its holistic properties! Less is more! Incredibly beneficial to apply before meditation and movement practices, and before meetings with individuals or groups, public speaking, and any social setting and social dynamic.
We take clean living very seriously.
The products that we stock with have been carefully screened and vetted against our banned ingredients list to ensure that it is free of toxins, ethically-sourced and made with love.
Free domestic shipping within the United States.
Taxes are calculated at checkout.