Pohala Hina Ceremonial Mist
Hinaikamālama (Hina) is the Hawaiian goddess of the moon and is considered the 1st feminist and humanist. She was once a mortal human and due to her virtuous deeds of excelling the feminine spirit she was offered the throne of the moon.
This is a incredible potent ceremonial mist with 8 powerful ingredients which are held sacred by the people of Mū (pre-history Hawai’i). HIna mist clears the auric space and allows for the most influential dialogue with ‘uhane, spirit. All ingredients work by neutralizing your personal grid, purging and filtering it from contaminants and making way for intense meditative states.
Includes the following ingredients:
- Base of Sacred Wailuku River water. The Wailuku River, found on Maui, carries the most sacred water to the Maui Mū people. It is believed this holy water comes directly from the Pleiades (Makali’i) star system, through a Leina, or star gate. The Pleiades (Makali’i) is believed to be the original homeland of the Mū people, and where the majority of these tribes emigrated back to once we shifted into our current age.
- Koa Acacia Essential Oil. Koa is the botanical of bravery and spiritual exploration. This wood is the most sacred to the Mū people and it also recognized globally as the “tree of life.”
- Lākana (Lantana Camara) Essential Oil. Lākana is perhaps one of the most dynamic botanicals in neutralizing our electromagnetic grid and thus harmonizing our nervous system. This allows for vast meditative states and a sense of overall harmony. A great stress reducer!
- ‘Āhinahina (Artemesia mauiensis, “Maui Wormwood”). This incredible botanical is considered the botanical of the Moon and thus the botanical of Hina herself. She is from a private, domestic collection and should not be mistaken for the endangered Silversword ‘Āhinahina variety.
- ‘Ākokea Fern Essence. This feminine fern is the personification of Emotional Wonder and incites our willingness to explore the mysterious regions of our spiritual being
- Kīlau Pueo Fern Essence. This masculine fern is the personification of Emotional Ruin and is known to be the reducer and transformer. He reduces our attachments and delusions into rubble so that we can transform this debris into that of quality.
- Pomoho Fern Essence. This feminine fern is the personification of Emotional Illumination and grants us the projection and guidance into the most nourishing path.
- Waikau Fern spores/pollen. Finally, actual spores and pollen of the Waikau Fern are added to this liquid. Waikau is masculine and the fern of Emotional Courage. He rules the whole-hearted and encourages us to be totally dedicated to all that which nourishes us.
This ceremonial mist comes in a 3oz. BPA free black coated plastic vessel with mister top.
We take clean living very seriously.
The products that we stock with have been carefully screened and vetted against our banned ingredients list to ensure that it is free of toxins, ethically-sourced and made with love.
Free domestic shipping within the United States.
Taxes are calculated at checkout.